Tomocube provides holotomography solution, a disruptive technology delivering quantitative, real-time, label-free 3D images of individual living cells quickly and simply without any sample pretreatment.
Having just launched a new product (HT-X1), we are keen to move forward quickly and wish to recruit technically competent people to deliver sales and application support to our dealers, clients, and collaborators in North American region.
Position: Sales Manager and Application Specialist
Location: North America
Start Date: ASAP
- Flexible to travel within the region and occasionally outside. Travelling could be as much as 50% in the initial stages.
- Ideally be degree-trained in biosciences and with practical lab experience.
- An advanced degree would be advantageous.
- Experience of leading a small group of sales and assistance team in microscopy and cell imaging industry is preferred.
- Provide technical and applications expertise to end user clients and support to distributors through proven competence in the running of the microscope systems, demonstrating, training, and troubleshooting where necessary.
- Working directly with end user clients and with the distribution network in the region to deliver client satisfaction.
- To be the go-to technical person in the region for advice on the system (but not for servicing or repair).
- Travelling to visit and liaise with existing clients, potential clients, and collaborators either individually or with the local distributor, setting and managing both client and partner expectation.
- Develop the client base for the product(s) by approaching and initiating contact, and by networking with individuals, dealers, distributors, and other organizations.
- Assist in managing the contracted distributors in the region to ensure effective sales/marketing activities are undertaken.
- Attend seminars, symposia, and exhibitions to provide support at these events.
- Provide reporting on projects, products, and market developments to the management team.
- Training and support will be provided.
- An office space will be set up with access to demonstration equipment, web lab and cell culture facility (demo site/bioincubator site). Location depends on the candidate, but ideally should be at a major center with good transport links (e.g., Boston, New York, Chicago, LA, Bay area or other).
How to apply?
Interested parties should contact [email protected] with a Cover letter & Resumé.